Black Friday and Cyber Monday are seasons of emails. During these sales seasons, nearly everyone wakes up to tons of emails in their inbox. And being a human with limited time, there is a limit to the amount of mails you can open in a day. Of course, there are other important things that are competing for attention within the limited time you have in a day.
Of course, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping season are almost into the Christmas season, and available data reveal that about 30% of retail sales happen between Black Friday and Christmas. This is because many individuals are using the opportunity to get ready for the festive season.
For this reason, savvy marketers are using the opportunity to reach out to their targeted market by leveraging the power of email marketing. This makes Black Friday and Cyber Monday an all-time high season for emails.
If you’re not careful, your mails may not get noticed among the pack. Thus, marketers need to be more clever, smart and creative if they really want their email marketing campaigns to make meaningful impacts in the midst of severe competition.
How then can you make your sales letter and newsletters stand out to be noticed by your target audience in their inbox? Of course, you need to be creative in your approach since every other business like yours is going to be shouting juicy deals as loud as they can.
Here is where being creative with your email subject lines can be helpful and rewarding. You need to come up with unique subject lines that will increase your click-through rates this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Email Subject Lines for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
The 2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday will come up on the 23rd and 26th of November respectively. Below are some samples of hot email subject lines that can provide the inspiration you need to make this Black Friday and Cyber Monday your most successful one. By coming up with subject lines such as these, you can trigger your audience’s curiosity, making them to want to click your mail.
For Black Friday
- Finish Line: Black Friday Doorbusters END TODAY. Snag ’em before it slams shut.
- ProAudioStar: ProAudioStar Will Beat ANY Black Friday Price PLUS Give You 15% Off Your Next Purchase
- Barnes & Noble: Take a Break from Black Friday Shopping
- Sephora: Get your Black Friday game face on
- White Plum: What’s Better Than Black Friday Deals? – FREE SHIPPING.
- Petco: Up to 65% off site wide – you’re not dreaming
- Target: Wow oh wow! It’s our Black Friday ad + today-only deals.
- Franklin Juice Co.: Closed for Thanksgiving, Back on Black!
- Amazon: Shop a full week of Black Friday deals!
- Discover Card: Earn cash back on Black Friday & Cyber Monday
For Cyber Monday
- com: Save big for Cyber Monday – give the gift of family
- Madewell: Your Boss Is Shopping Today Too
- Dell: It’s Cyber Monday All Week!
- Under Armour: You Can’t Wait: Up To 50% Off Outlet Ends Tonight!
- Shein: Current Mood: BUY 2 OR MORE & GET ALL 70% OFF
- Paperless Post: The big one.
- Sports Authority: Hurry, Only Hours Left for Cyber Monday Savings!
- Forever 21: Finally! It’s Cyber Monday – GO GO GO!
- Sephora: Work can wait. Exclusive Cyber Monday lineup
- Southwest: Sale ends soon! Book your epic winter adventure
The Final Words
Obviously, most of your customers will be bombarded with several emails on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This suggests that they will have limited time attending to mails. The level of creativity injected into your subject line can make all the difference. Thus, it is important that you put more time into the planning and writing of your subject line.
Thus, if you’re looking for ways to implement the right email marketing strategy for your business, get in touch with Emma today. Emma offers affordable and effective email marketing solutions, with low-risk contracts, less spending, and more business rewards. Emma email marketing software is a dependable tool for businesses looking to increase their return on investment (ROI).